The World of Myths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Myths

The age of all types of creatures that roam the Earth and wage war against one another.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wish there were people on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hungry

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-06

I wish there were people on Empty
PostSubject: I wish there were people on   I wish there were people on Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:04 am

Hello, I didn't see anyone on but I'll be back at least once a day if I can.

I'm an artist and rp, I write but not for a career, and I mostly just tinker and make stuff most of the day. I dont have a facebook so dont ask. I have a photobucket because I just cant get how deviant art works and know how to do acceptable peices of pencil and digital art, nothing to be proud of though I'm more of a decent at everything great at nothing kind of artist. I'm much more of a story and forum game kind of writer and less of a book and novel writer.

I'd have to say everything I do end up doing is alway very dark and sad...oh well.

Hope to have fun rping with you.
Back to top Go down
Dekker
Head Admin/Demon Prince
Dekker

Male Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I wish there were people on   I wish there were people on Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Hey there, glad you're here and I'd like to see some drawings you've done if you want to show me sometime (:

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayoftheninja.org/forum.htm
Hungry

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: I wish there were people on   I wish there were people on Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:48 am

If you want to see some of my art, my photobucket album link is below.

https://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/badwolf535/Roberts%20Album/

Its organized into albums by relationship...

I dont think its really need to veiw stuff, I'm not that good of an artist.

Also there is some writing samples on there to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish there were people on   I wish there were people on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish there were people on
Page 1 of 1