The World of Myths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Myths

The age of all types of creatures that roam the Earth and wage war against one another.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evalas

Evalas

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers   Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:53 am

Character: Originally made for Allina, princess of a small Elven kingdom when Evalas informed her that he planned to found the Elven Ranger Corps

Weapon Name: Frostheart

Weapon Type: Longbow

Weapon Ability: With this bow at hand, the holder can shoot more accurately.

Weapon element: Water

Weapon Technique:
Frost Arrow- The arrow to be used is suddenly tipped with ice that will freeze a small part of the victim(E.G. if it is shot on an opponent's leg, only the shot leg will be immobile)

Aquatic Arrow- The arrow to be used suddenly has the tip wrapped with a jelly-like substance that engulfs the victim with water for a few seconds.

Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers Elvenbow-1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, since a bow can certainly not kill anything on melee(even if you bang it on someone's head) range, so, can I have a melee weapon?

Character: These daggers were crafted for Evalas by Damon, one of the generals in a large Human kingdom. They met when Evalas saved him from a very strong demon in the Elven forests.

Weapon Name: Roseblades

Weapon Type: Twin Daggers

Weapon Ability: When equipping this dagger, you suddenly feel more agile and a lot more flexible.

Weapon element: Wind

Weapon Technique:
Dagger Dance- The holder attacks the opponent very quickly in a dancing motion and is hardly dodged.

Fury Dance- The holder attacks the opponent in a fast motion and dances his way through and rarely misses.

Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers Doubledragon

Last edited by Evalas on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dekker
Head Admin/Demon Prince
Dekker

Male Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers   Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 pm

I like. Very much.
And yes, making more than one weapon is okay I suppose but I see that Zeus wrote that you can only have one element and you have both water and wind but, then again you have two weapons.

I'll speak with him on that haha.

I just have one questions about the bow;

You said that the Aquatic arrow 'engulfs' the opponent in water? Now, what exactly do you mean by that? Does the water come out of the tip of the arrow? Sorry, I was confused ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayoftheninja.org/forum.htm
Evalas

Evalas

PostSubject: Re: Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers   Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 am

Umm, it works like this, the jelly-like substance on the tip of the arrow expands when it lands so it actually traps the opponent inside a thick, water-filled bubble(more of like a transparent balloon) for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Head Admin/Elven King/Elder
Zeus

Male Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers   Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:27 am

Okay this is what i'll do, since i made a weapon with two different elements i will allow the two elements but i'm not sure about allowing you to have two weapons so you can keep the two elements but not the two weapons okay?
Back to top Go down
https://worldofmyths.forumotion.com
Evalas

Evalas

PostSubject: Re: Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers   Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:38 am

So, if I choose the bow, I'll have to be resorting to guerrilla warfare and rangery and if I choose the twin daggers, I'll have to be restricted to melee combat? How about if my twin daggers are just ordinary with no element and all my abilities with it are purely personal skill?
Back to top Go down
Dekker
Head Admin/Demon Prince
Dekker

Male Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers   Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:57 am

I don't see anything wrong with that.

APPROVED ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayoftheninja.org/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers   Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frostheart, Evalas' Longbow/ The Roseblades, Evalas' Twin Daggers
Page 1 of 1