The World of Myths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Myths

The age of all types of creatures that roam the Earth and wage war against one another.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Apologies.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dekker
Head Admin/Demon Prince
Dekker

Male Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-10-25

My Apologies. Empty
PostSubject: My Apologies.   My Apologies. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:18 am

Neither me or Zeus has been on for quite some time and I am sorry about that. I noticed we all an even two hundred members now and I was hoping to try and get more of you active.

I'm sure my absence has probably deterred most of you away and I am sorry. But I WILL be on more. This site might look a bit boring or bland but that is only because no one is posting. Not that I blame you all. I am try to recruit more and the rest of you should to, if you'd like to help this site.

So, I ask, please return and slowly bring us back to life. I promise, it will be worth it.

STARTING AS OF AUGUST 8TH, 2010:

1.) I'm taking down ranks of anyone we have given one out to. I've recently decided that you guys will have to earn them. We will have missions and contests for such things like stats, weapons, extra abilities, ranks, etc. Also, recruiting members will also grant you awards.

2.) I am thinking about implementing a stat system. We have a training area but what good is it if we don't REALLY need it? Tell me what you think.

3.) SUGGESTIONS are very welcome! Something you don't like about the cities? TELL ME. Something you detest about the character creations? LET ME KNOW. And I will try to help/compromise with you. Remember, this is not just my site. It is ALL of ours.

4.) I'm going to be making some changes so don't be alarmed if things look different.

Thank you for reading.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wayoftheninja.org/forum.htm

My Apologies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Myths :: Global Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: